AQMRB - Alliance of Qualified Malware Removal Boards must comply with the following demands:
- The board must exist for at least 3 years.
- The board must have a fully equipped/dedicated malware removal help and support section which is readable to all users, guests included.
- The board provides at least 2 years continuous and fully qualified malware removal services.
- The board is on a paid hosting account.
- All malware removal staff are trained/graduated on acknowledged malware removal schools/universities.
- Malware removal help is free of charge for common (read non-commercial) users.
- Initial post/log of customers asking for malware removal help will be treated within 24 hours.
- The board does not contain (links to) illegal and/or copyright protected software.
- The board does not host ads which will lead to malicious content.
- The board isn't provided with Pop-ups and Pop-under (ads).About acknowledged malware removal schools/universitiesAll boards applying for AQMRB membership must provide with their application a complete survey of their malware removal staff and mention at what school/university and in what year, staff were trained/graduated.Additional info
- Applying for alliance membership will be free of charge.
- All requests for alliance membership have to be directed to the secretary of the alliance via email: applications <at> aqmrb <dot> com
- Boards that are in the alliance will be reviewed every 12 months.
- Boards in the alliance will have the right to bear an official AQMRB badge as showed here